justthefacts…, Both Buyer and Seller in Sister Bay, WI

What is the "average" price to build a 1 story, 3 bedroom, 2 bath, garage, NON-LUXURY finish on interior and exterior.?

Asked by justthefacts1111, Sister Bay, WI Thu Jul 4, 2013

Answers

13
how much does a 1 story house with 3 bed rooms and 2 baths and 2 garage cost?
Well pricing may vary basis on the taste you have, but always ensure to get construction loan from known financial company, who doesn't tangle you in any type of hidden terms & conditions.
Build 2 bedroom house 2 bathroom and basement around Bellevue Nebraska. Need price ranges and locations where to build
You are looking at $75 to $105 a sqft. Depending where in Melbourne you are at or wanting to be. Please call me if you would like to discuss furter
Jason Lande
321-356-6419
Mary- I have building information with great program. Call me 321-213-5322
That would all depend on many factors... Do you own your own land? How many square feet are you looking for? Do you want any upgrades (non-luxurious but better than builders grade) are you going to want to make changes to the floor plan? Most builders are charging about $100 sq. ft., some are a little higher.

Since you already own the land, that cuts your cost a little, so does the lighting you have already purchased, there won't be a significant price drop but there will be somewhat of a decrease.

I know a builder who is great as well as reasonable.

If I can be of further assistance, feel free to contact me at any time by phone or email.

Joan Willis
Broker
Brevard's Best Realty, Inc.
321-960-3577
brevardsbestrealty@yahoo.com
$50 to $60 a square foot would be a good estimate. Add the cost of the lot to get a total.
This is dependant upon the area that you are building (cost of land and labor can very greatly). In the kissimee area the price of a newly built semi-custom home (meaning it has many upgrades but is still a floorplan that is built on many spec lots) is about $87 per square foot right now.

What area are you trying to build in? Will you be contracting a GC to build or would you be buying from a national home builder? Will you be doing any of the work yourself? Do you already own the land? Does the area have impact fee's or have they been paid or waived?

Let me know if you need help with locating any of this information, new home construction is one of my specialties.

Jinger

321-288-1689
That would all depend... Do you own your own land and are looking to contract the work out? Or, are you looking to just build a home using a production builder such as DR Horton, Maronda, or Adams Homes? If you are looking to build a home with a production builder on their land, the average sales price in 32907 is roughly 165,000 on up. BUT if you own your own land and hire a contractor to build it for you, it would be a lot less!
Hi I have 12 years experience in sales and sales management for production, semi-custom and custom. There are many variables when building a home. The main one being, location, location, location, different areas of town will command different costs to build a home. Secondly would be the fit and finishes, whether you upgrade or stay with standard options and finally if the builder offers incentives. I am currently working with DR Horton as a model sitter for two communities in town, I have worked with Lennar, Maronda, Adams Homes, to name a few. I am an expert in the new home industry and can help you every step of the way. Would love to help you!
Get price quotes from other local builders. Why limit yourself to one? Just Google "building contractors, 32907" and start calling down the list. You don't have to pay a penny to get quotes from any of them, so the more you contact the better.
We already own the building site. We already have financing. We've already completed the survey work. We already have a house plan. However, the price quote, not a bid, is quite high. In fact, it's well over what most Builders are noting on Trulia.

This house will NOT be a luxury house. Instead, it will have average finishes (interior and exterior). There is no tile work. Appliances will be standard. It doesn't have any special features. The cabinetry is standard and not an excessive amount. Steel exterior doors for security.

The builder's plan has only their choices in their building center. We've recently completed extensive remodeling (We understand this is not the same process as building.) and the bathroom fixtures were purchased by us for less than half of what the builder's supplies cost.

We've already purchased lighting on our own.

Any ideas on how to further lower the price? Please respond if you live in the area versus other areas. Thanks very much!
Hello, Did u ever find out a price per foot. We are in the process of doing the same thing in Tampa fl. Any input would defiantly help. Ty. bmccoy12@gmail.com.
Flag Mon Oct 21, 2013
It would always depend on location unless you own your own building site.