Peaceandpow…, Real Estate Pro in Hurd, ME

What is the average price range for a home selling in Cerritos 4 bedroom 2 1/2 bathroom about 2100 sq feet?

Asked by Peaceandpowerparenting, Hurd, ME Sat Sep 8, 2012

What would make it on the low end? What would make it on the high end? How well are housing selling? Are there many short sales? How long do short sales usually take?

Answers

1
$500K to $745K for the criteria you've described.

A note on short sales: I Pre-Qualify all short sales that I may or may not show to a buyer. Factors include the existence of equity loans, who 2nd liens are held or serviced by & the success ratio of the listing agent for closing short sales. If it passes my "smell test" I'll give the green light for my buyer to view a particular short sale.
On avg., there isn't really an avg, but if the listing agent has a high success rate closing their short sales, I'd say an avg. time would be between 60-90 days at the high end.

I don't look back on this same Trulia posting for answers after mine. Shoot me an email directly if you would like to talk about this further.

EmilyKnell1@yahoo.com
562-430-3053 c
Realtor Since 1996
Realty One Group
100% short sale success ratio
& I can Prove it.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 8, 2012