Home Buying in Davis>Question Details

kelcie53, Home Buyer in 95616

What is the average price per square foot for houses or condos in the Village Homes neighborhood in Davis, CA? Thank you.

Asked by kelcie53, 95616 Fri Nov 15, 2013

Answers

5
Keep in mind that square footage costs do vary, and don't account for exact location and other considerations; therefore, it's really in your best interest to also review closed recently sold similar properties in the immediate area, and their final sales price...
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 17, 2013
Village Homes is a special community located in West Davis considered to be highly desirable and very infrequently do we see homes listed. Depending on the location in the community, size and features you may have a wide price per SF $350-450/SF. If you are thinking of selling we can review the last sales to compare to your home. Call me Suzanne Kimmel
Price Per SqFt is only one factor in Determining the Value of a Home. Location, Amenities, Style, Function. Call me you need a Better answer on the Price Per Sqft questions I can meet and give you a Free Market Analysis of the home you are Looking at selling or Buying
Hello Kelcie,

I am a resident of Village Homes and happy to answer any of your questions about the community.
There is not a lot of turn over to provide an average. The last house that sold in April was a distressed short sale at $256/sq ft. The year prior, one sold for $332/sq ft. Keep in mind, home values have increased over the past year
David
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 17, 2013
Are you interested in buying or selling in that area? You can contact me at 916-529-3707 if you need help.