Home Buying in Atlanta>Question Details

ppjezebelle, Home Buyer in Atlanta, GA

What is the average price per square foot for homes sold in the Bolton Road area, specifically on Forrest Avenue? Thank you

Asked by ppjezebelle, Atlanta, GA Thu May 29, 2014

Answers

2
It's hard to give you a meaningful answer to this question. According to the data listed in the Ga MLS for homes sold on Forrest Avenue (30318 zip code), the sales prices over the past 12 months ranged from $55,000 to $317,000 with most of the homes selling below $100,000. You should also take into consideration that any basement space is usually valued at a lower cost / sq. ft.....if it's even taken into consideration by the county appraiser.
That's a hard question to answer due to the inconsistency in sale prices on Forrest Ave. The homes sold are between $149000 - $339000. With active listings between $124900 - $365000. The solds I mentioned are within the past 6 months. Sorry there is no direct answer but If I can help any other way please let me know. Thank you.