Frank, Home Buyer in doolan

What is the average price of a home in Hayward Hills Stonebrae general vicinity. We want a 2500 to 3500 sq

Asked by Frank, doolan Sun Apr 20, 2008

foot home.

Answers

3
Hey Frank.. Meena did a really good job on my property.. She comes highly recommended!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Apr 24, 2008
Hi Frank,

There are several homes in Stonebrae in that square footage. I just helped another buyer with a home there who bought a Standard Pacific home this weekend. All the 4 builders in Stonebrae are very motivated and are more than willing to negotiate. Depending on which builder you go to, the prices vary quite a bit.

I would be happy to discuss further with you if you can call me at 510-279-9580.

Meena Gujral
Help-U-Sell Achievers Realty
510-279-9580
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Apr 21, 2008
To answer your question, a 2500- 3500 sq ft home in Stonebrae is current sold Average price is $820k and the average price per sq ft is $315k. Which is a great price from the $1.5 million they were going for. If you like to more information on the Hayward hills area feel free to contact me.
Web Reference: http://www.dfairwell.com