Gurudeva, Other/Just Looking in Hayward Highland, Ha...

What is the average price of a home in Hayward Hills Stonebrae general vicinity.?

Asked by Gurudeva, Hayward Highland, Hayward, CA Fri Oct 15, 2010

Answers

4
Stonebrae, in Hayward, is an attractive gated community next to a golf course that has hosted tournaments for both men’s and women’s professional golf tours. Prices in Stonebrae have fallen substantially from the $1,000,000+ levels of a few years ago.
Other areas in the Hayward Hills also offer great houses with fantastic Bay and hill views without the HOA fee that Stonebrae requires.
I would be delighted to help you to find the house that fits your needs.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 23, 2010
Hi Gurudaeva,

I have sold several homes in the Stonebrae and Bailey Ranch areas (just next to Stonebrae). I had sold one house in Stonebrae for $845K and that same model is now selling for $725K. Prices have come down in Stonebrae as with all areas, but it is still a very desirable area. There is a new school there and the golf course is beautiful. There are 4 different builders in Stonebrae.

I would be very happy to help you with a home in Stonebrae and neighboring areas. For my Stonebrae buyer, I had negotiated with the builder and I was able to get a huge discount on their asking price along with some free upgrades I would be happy to do the same for you.

Would you also like to consider Castro Valley (Five Canyons)? Are schools important to you? Castro Valley schools are excellent. Please call me at 925-425-9491 and I can discuss details on all these neighborhoods since these areas of Hayward and Castro Valley are my specialty.

You can also go to my website at http://www.helpusellachievers.com

Meena Gujral
Help-U-Sell Achievers Realty
925-425-9491
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 16, 2010
Hi Gurudeva, I have a beautiful 4 bedroom, 2.5 bath listing in the Hayward hills. This home is on almost a 1/4 acre lot and has been completely remodeled. If you are not working with a realtor and would like to see this listing, please contact me. Thank you - Carol
Gurudeva, I just ran a check for you on my MLS and i found 5 or 6 homes listed from 699,000 to 799,000 if you are not working with a Realtor and would like me to email you this list of home feel free to contact me...Dawn
Web Reference: http://DawnRivera4Homes.com