Carla York, Home Seller in Charlotte, NC

What is the average number of days on the real estate market in Charlotte NC currently?

Asked by Carla York, Charlotte, NC Fri Aug 16, 2013

Answers

3
In the 28210 zip code, the average days on the market during the pat 90 days are 70. Sales statistics are different, based on neighborhood and area. Let me know which community you are interested in and I am happy to share that specific data with you.

Debe Maxwell
SavvyBroker@me.com
(704) 491-3310
2 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 1, 2013
Truly, real estate is local down to one neighborhood vs. the other. They can be across the street from each other and be totally different days on the market. Why it's so important to have an agent that knows the area you are looking in!
Flag Mon Sep 2, 2013
This is a good question, Carla. What neighborhood are you interested in specifically? The Dilworth neighborhood, for example, averaged 53 days from listing to closing (data pulled from solds between Aug 2012 & Jul 2013). -Victor (704-962-0780 / VictorAhdieh@yahoo.com)
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Aug 30, 2013
Hi Carla,

The average number of days on market in Charlotte, not counting new construction, is currently is 89 days. If you remove 6 properties that show as being on market more than 1300 days, that number drops to just about 86 days. Those number vary greatly depending on the specific neighborhood. I've seen properly priced properties sell in as fast as a day.

I hope I answered your question. If you have any others please let me know.

Dominick Campo
Broker / Realtor®
Wilson Realty
dcampo@wilsonrealtync.com
http://www.lakenormanhomesale.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Aug 20, 2013