Home Buying in Lisle>Question Details

Diane Lewis, Renter in Loop, Chicago, IL

What is the average listing price of a home in Green Trails? Is that figure available?

Asked by Diane Lewis, Loop, Chicago, IL Fri Jan 6, 2012

Currently considering a house in GT that seems to be priced high compared to the area.

Answers

5
Homes in Green Trails are listed for anywhere from $225,000-$599,900. Sold prices have been from $224,000-$370,000. Are you trying to figure out a market price for your home? I can swing by for free, no obligation. This would be the only way to get an accurate market value for your home. Please feel free to call me at 630.637.9009 or email me at dan@danfirks.com.

Have a Great Weekend!

Dan Firks
Re/Max of Naperville
I am the Managing Broker of Kauffman Real Estate and live in and specialize in homes in Green Trails. If you are still interested in information regarding Green Trails or any other area in the western suburbs, I would be happy to help you. You can call me at 630-788-9298, email at kauffmanrealestate@gmail.com or go to my website at http://www.kauffmanrealestate.com. I look forward to hearing from you.
I would suggest working with a full time Realtor, and the great thing is that you would get their professional advice for free (the seller pays the agent). A full time agent will be able to walk you through the entire buying process, which would include putting together a list of comparable properties and what they have sold for to give you an idea of value. Just using the "average" price for a home in Green Trails is not a good measuring stick. For example, there are currently over 20 houses for sale in Green Trails right now, ranging in price from $225,000 to $675,000, with an average list price of $364,000. This doesn't mean that the home priced at $225,000 is a steal at over $100,000 below the average price.

Our website, CallZTeam.com has some great searching tools and even tells you which properties are short sales, foreclosures and under contract, so you don't waste a lot of time chasing down properties which wont even look at your offer.

Please also feel free to call me at 630-248-2292.
Mike Hagen
Buyer Representative
The Z Team
Goodwill Realty Group
When making any purchase, don't simply rely on any listing prices; rather review comps with your agent, recently sold similar properties in the immediate area, see what the data suggests and go from there; if you are not working with an agent of your, and so not to overpay, consider the idea.....
We always recommend choosing a local Realtor first to work with. You can find one here http://www.trulia.com/voices/directory/Lisle-broker--22200