Home Buying in Milwaukee>Question Details

bobsperti, Home Buyer in Milwaukee, WI

What is the average length of time a house is on the market in Milwaukee before it is sold?

Asked by bobsperti, Milwaukee, WI Wed Jun 11, 2014

Answers

3
A home priced 10% over market value gets 2% of the traffic for that price point. A home priced at fair market value gets 60% of the foot traffic and a home priced 10% under market value gets 90% of the traffic.. Properly pricing your home is the key to getting people to look and eventually buy your home.

Selling your home will be a numbers game and the more people that see it the more likely you are to sell it sooner. Most sellers will then say I will price it high to see if anyone bites. People like to look at new listings and the longer the home is on the market the less traffic you will get. The first 3 weeks are the key to get optimal pricing.

I hope this helps.
Average time does vary by exact location, pricing, condition, size, etc.; therefore if looking to sell/buy, review a cma, comparative market analysis, with your agent....
Milwaukee is a big town....I would consider breaking your request down to smaller, more specific locations. Your information will be much more representative of your needs. Look at developments, subdivisions, neighborhoods, etc.