Melissa, Home Buyer in Philadelphia, PA

What is the average home price in Queen Village?

Asked by Melissa, Philadelphia, PA Thu May 17, 2012

Answers

7
Mike McCann’s answer
Fantastic residential area ! Very exciting place to call home. Great pride of residence in Queen Village!. I have been selling homes there for 26 years to single people, couples, families, empty nesters and the all important first time buyer. Everyone loves living there ! The average price is approx 375,000 ish. However I sold a nice 2 bedroom home for 200 and a 4 bedroom for 1,050,000 and everything in between this year! Go to mccannteam.com to view information , satistics and every home for sale with photos in Queen Village ! Good luck and have fun!
It depends on what you are looking for. You can start at $300,000 and go all the way up to $800.00. Let me know what you are looking for so I can email them to you. You can reach me at 215-327-8104.
Kathy Hanigan, Broker
Hi Melissa,

Depends on your needs of space.

Great location for city life + Business.

Low end fair condition.... Mid 300's

High end FAir condition...800's

You may also want to look at the Graduate Hospital are Very upcoming in revitalizing.

Feel frre to use our REAL Time Search site below.

All the best John + Sheri Curci RE/MAX Properties 215-757-2889
Melissa,

Most single family row houses in Queen Village sell between $350-$500K. There is more selection above $500K than below $350K. There are some condos in the neighborhood as well, including historic row homes converted to smaller condo units, larger historic structures like schools and synagogues that have been converted into multi-unit residences, and new construction. Every decade of architectural design and construction is represented in Queen Village, from early colonial homes to contemporary architecture.

If you would like more information, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Michael Garden
215 500 2981
mg@michaelgarden.com
Hi Melissa, I am an Associate Broker with Kurfiss Sotheby's International Realty. We are primarily a luxury firm, but do represents buyers in every price range. If you would like high-touch, white-glove service, please feel free to contact me for a no-obligation discussion.

Incidentally, I have lived in Queen Village and know and love the area.

Best of luck to you,

Eric Axelson, Associate Broker
Kurfiss Sotheby's International Realty
267.507.2287
axelson@kurfiss.com
Web Reference: http://kurfiss.com
"White Glove Service?" Enough already. What a joke. You're a real estate agent for goodness sake, and you're trying to do nothing more than fool people into believing that your name provides some sort of leg up in buying or selling a house. Unless you're going to be serving me breakfast in bed from now until I buy my house, your service is no different than that of every real estate agent running around town trying to play "big man." If I were opening a real estate office, and I had as little self respect as you, I think I would call it "Hope Diamond Realty." I have no closer affiliation to the Hope Diamond than you do to Sotheby's Auction House, but maybe I could find some dopes to fall prey to my advertising hoax.
Flag Thu May 17, 2012
Hi Melissa:

I specialize in Queen Village, its the community that I live in and I sell quite a bit there. There are homes in QV that are $1,000,000 and there are houses that are $200K - it all depends upon what you are looking for! I love living here and would be happy to explore the options with you.

Our team can assist you if you are looking for an agent, two of us live right in 19147, we know it inside out. Just send me an email and we can help you.

Ana Barlow
Barlow and Birdsall Group
Keller Williams Realty Center City
anabarlow@gmail.com
215.701.9117
Ana
Please contact me my wife and I are looking for a home in Queen Village. Please check into 720 S. American Street for me.
Doug
503-807-3510
Flag Fri May 16, 2014
It really depends on the home. If you are interested in looking in Queen Village, please feel free to contact me. I can help you with the home buying process.

Ezra Roulinavage
Prudential Fox & Roach, Realtors
cell-215-605-6633
main office 215-627-6005