Home Buying in Marion>Question Details

Milo Vukelich, Other/Just Looking in 52405

What is the average finished price per square foot in Marion?

Asked by Milo Vukelich, 52405 Mon Sep 28, 2009

Answers

2
Good question and the answer is, it depends. Age, area and quality of the home have a lot to do with price point. Your agent can assist you in determining an average based on similar homes which sold in the area which you are looking.
Mike,
It's hard to figure the average price since it depends on the neighborhood, builder, age of the home, price range, etc. Here is some general info for sales in the last 90 days, but I usually when working with clients will drill down to a specifice neighborhood if they find something they're interested in. Please feel free to call or email me and I'll be happy to assist further-John

In the last 90 days between 100-200K there have been 50 sales-average numbers were 2 bed 1 bth 1318 sq ft List Price 149738 or 116.12 per sq ft sold for 148,123 or 114.91 per sqft and on the market for 80 days.
Good luck and please feel free to call or email-website info listed below