Home Buying in Great Falls>Question Details

Travis, Home Buyer in 22102

What is the average assesed value of a one acre lot in Great Falls?

Asked by Travis, 22102 Sun May 6, 2012

Answers

3
Hello Travis:

Basically, it all depends on the exact location of the lot, condition of the land, perc approved etc. The approximate value can range between $450,000 - $650,000.

Here are some available:
http://mrislistings.mris.com/DE.asp?k=2865417X4OED&p=DE-…

If you need more information please feel free to contact. My team would be happy to assist you with your buying and/or selling needs.

Faiza Alvi - Realtor®
Prince William Realty, Inc.
703-389-7973 (Direct)
703-580-9995 (Fax)
http://www.house2homeva.com
2011 - PWAR Million Dollar Club Member.

I believe:
Real Estate is about building relationships
& serving clients with honesty, integrity & passion.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun May 6, 2012
Travis,

Excellent answer by my esteemed colleague Mr. Fitzgerald below. The question one might ask to be better able to answer your question..is why do you ask that specific question?

Then a truer picture may be painted to answer your question.

Anything I can do..let me know.

Kind Regards,

Erik J. Weisskopf,ABR,CDPE,CRS,GRI
Re/Max Distinctive Real Estate, Inc.
Erik@AskMeAboutHomes.com
703.216.1222
Hi, Travis. I'm a retired home builder and large-lot subdivision developer who lives in Arlington, but I worked a lot in Fairfax County. I think there are questions whose answers might be more informative to you. For instance, one question I would ask is: as a percentage of assessed value, what have the recent sold prices been? My answer is 109%, by the way. You can find assessed values of lots on the Fairfax County Web site; all lots in Fairfax County have street addresses.