Carl Alston, Home Buyer in East Mount Airy, Phi...

What is the asking price for this house?

Asked by Carl Alston, East Mount Airy, Philadelphia, PA Fri Aug 27, 2010

Hi Carl,

You provided no address. There are many homes currently available for sale in East Mt. Airy.

Please feel free to contact me directly to discuss what you are really looking for.

I'd be happy to help you find your next new home. Remember, with historically low mortgage interest rates and low pricing, it is now a great time to buy.

Larry Lichtman, CNE
REALTOR, Property Manager
Your Real Estate Resource For Life
Cell/Text: (267) 254-7994

Real Estate Sales, Management & Insurance
1611 Snyder Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19145
Office: (215) 271-7070
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Aug 8, 2012
Hi Mr. Carl,

How are you doing today? Thank you very much for your online inquiry. You’ve requested for some information to be sent over to you, but in order for me to know exactly what you are looking for, I would need a bit more information from you. I guess you just started to look for a home online? If so, I’m just wondering if I may be of any assistance to you. If you have any questions at all, please feel free to let me know and I’ll be more than happy to assist you with it.

In aiding your search for the best suited home for you and your family, can you please provide me with the following information so that I may send you some listings that are of your interest:
1.) What areas are you interested in living in? (e.g. Interested zip codes, such as 19145, 19146, 19147, 19148, 19149, etc.)
2.) What type of homes are you looking for? (e.g. Single Detached, Twin, Town/Row, etc.)
3.) How many bedrooms & bathrooms do you prefer?
4.) Do you require a garage/driveway? Is Street Parking OK for you?
5.) What is your price range for your new home?
6.) Do you currently own a home that you need to sell before buying your next house?
7.) Have you been working with another Real Estate Agent?
8.) Have you selected your method of financing?

Providing the above information will help ensure your home buying experience to be as smooth as possible. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to email me at or call my cell at (267) 918-1880.

Thank you very much for your time and I’m looking forward to hearing from you soon!

***** If you like the answer - please consider making it a "Best Answer" ! Thank you! *****

Phong Lam, CSM
CENTURY 21 Advantage Gold
2010 Oregon Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19145
Business: (215) 465-1400, ext. 508
Fax: (215) 336-7793
Mobile: (267) 918-1880
Professional Profile & Testimonials:
To connect with me:
Buyers' Info:
Sellers' Info:

Century 21 Advantage Gold Top 21 Percent Award for 2009!
A referral from you would be the biggest compliment you could give me!
If you're interested, please ask me for your FREE Local Market Report for home values in your area!

The site below will allow access to the mls. let me know if you wan to discuss
the house further.
What is the address for the property you are inquiring about?
Hi Carl,
My new website will let you find any the price of any home that is on the market in Mt Airy. Please check it out. I would be interested to know what you think of the site too. Thanks.
I have created a tool you can use to get free information about home values and any given area. Just Go To - type in the address and the other infomation needed to evaluate the value of the home. You will receive a Snapshot or Summary of the market in the area of the home. You will be able to get a general idea of the value of the property, how long homes in that area are taking to sell (if you are looking to sell) or what price you might pay for a home if you're looking to buy. I hope this will help. My information is on the Market Snapshop. Please feel free to pass the link on to people you care about. They may find the information provided in my Market Snapshot helpful as well. If you would like more specific information please feel free to contact me.
What is the property address? It is not showing up in your question.