Home Buying in Marion>Question Details

Nephew, Home Buyer in Marion, AR

What is the asking price for 905 Rue Le Maison Marion AR I want to purchase and know home is in forclosure do u think 25 % below asking price ok?

Asked by Nephew, Marion, AR Fri Oct 1, 2010

Answers

2
I am looking at the foreclosures today. 910 Rue La Maison is listed for sell on the court house steps for $167,000.00 on 3/3/11 at 3:30pm.

Please let me know if you are still in the market for a foreclosure. There are several in Bayou Vista and Pleasant Plains area.

Trish
Web Reference: http://www.myfir.com
This property has yet to be listed for sale. Normally, it takes about 8 months for all the paperwork to be processed on a home before it is listed with an agent. 25% below asking is a large deduction. If you want the home, I would not go below 15% off the asking for a starting bid. Are you asking for closing costs, home warranty, repairs, etc. If so, you need to take into account that these items come straight off the bottom line figure for the sale. With a foreclosure, the company holding the lean wants to know what the bottom line is. You need to take this in consideration as well.

I hope this helps you in your understanding on bids for a foreclosure property.

Trish O'Connor, Realtor
(901) 491-8830
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 2, 2010