Andreas Joha…,  in Westhampton Beach, NY

What is the approximate construction cost per sq.ft in Port Charlotte?

Asked by Andreas Johansson, Westhampton Beach, NY Tue Jul 22, 2008

I'm looking to buy some lots and build once the market gets a bit better - is it possible to achieve any sort of margin on construction?

Like others have said you can pick a lot for around 5K+. I know of a builder that is building for $72 per sq. ft. It really depends on what you are looking for in the way of upgrades/details. If you'd like to contact me I'd be happy to help you with your looking.

Shannon Moore, Realtor
Re/Max Anchor Realty
Port Charlotte/North Port
Vacant Lots are selling anywhere from $5,500+ in the Port Charlotte area - It's a great time to buy! Sales Price per square foot for single family homes can be as low as $70! I'd be happy to help you! Good luck ! Check me out on for more information!

The cost per square foot in Port Charlotte covers a wide range from $100/sf to over $300/sf depending on the your desired options.

There are many, many new or near new opportunities in this location. Our recommendation is to explore these thoroughly prior to making a comittment to build. We would be happy to email you possibilities with no obligation.

The "Eckler Team"
Michael saunders & Company