Alaska, Home Buyer in Port Mansfield, TX

What is the Navigation District rental rate for private real estate in Port Mansfield, Texas? I have heard $3 to 5/ foot of road frontage. I have

Asked by Alaska, Port Mansfield, TX Tue Dec 15, 2009

also heard that this rate is a monthly rate and from others that it is a yearly rate? Where are the rates documented?

Answers

2
The annual lease rates are based on the location of the property. For waterfront property on the bay, the lease rate is $4.75 per front foot PER YEAR. Property located in the harbor have an annual lease rate of $3.00 per front foot per month, payable semi-annually. For harbor property in Serenity Harbor, the lease rate is $2.00 per front foot per month, payable semi-annually.

Most of the other properties in Port Mansfield (off water) runs about $3.00 per front foot PER YEAR.

I hope this clears up the confusion.
I apologize for not getting back to you sooner, but I just received your inquiry today. The lease rates are not documented anywhere. The highest lease rates are in the main harbor. They are $3.00 per front foot per month, payable semiannually. All of the waterfront lots in Port South Subdivision and on North Shore Drive are $4.75 per front foot per year. Most of the off-water properties run about $3.00 per front foot per year.

You can also email me directly from my web site http://(www.seawatchrealty.net). My email address is patsynolte@yahoo.com.