Home Buying in Barton Hills>Question Details

lambopanda, Home Buyer in Austin, TX

What is the HOA per month?

Asked by lambopanda, Austin, TX Thu Apr 19, 2012

Answers

4
Betina Foreman’s answer
Please know the Barton Hills area is actually comprised of several smaller neighborhoods.
Is the property actually IN Barton HIlls, or could it be: Horseshoe Bend, Lund, Stenger A.D., West Park, Stewart Raymond, Timberline, Barton Skyline Garden, Hill HP, Barton Heights, just to name a few.
This area was initially developed in the 1940's before HOA's became so prevalent. Typically the further south you go the newer the homes are. However over the last 5-15 years developers have been buying older homes tearing them down and creating denser "infill". This means a 1950's home on a .25 acre lot could end up being two or three condo style homes on that same lot. There are a number of newer homes sprinkled into these established and well loved neighborhoods. If you need help I would be happy to assist you as 78704 AKA Austin's "hip zip" is one of my prefered areas to work as I lived here for many years. Our office is just up Lamar Blvd. at 1601 West 6th Street in Austin Texas 78703.

Betina

Betina Foreman- Realtor, C.N.E.
(512)771-6318
AustinHomeGirlsRealty
Lambopanda, it really depends on which properties specifically you are inquiring about. Also, I e-mailed you last week about your question about the HOA and what it covered. I also just e-mailed you again now to make sure you received that email. Please email me back and let me know you received it and I had one or two other questions I just sent you as well. Thanks! Joe Jarusinsky, Keller Williams Realty 512-261-4415
It depends if you are looking at homes or condos. Which are you interested in?
Membership in the Barton Hills HOA is voluntary. Dues are $10 per year. More information can be found at the following address.

http://bartonhills.org/about/membership/