Home Buying in Mount Horeb>Question Details

Christine Mnt…, Renter in Mount Horeb, WI

What is the Fannie May homes program?

Asked by Christine Mnt Horeb, Mount Horeb, WI Sun Aug 19, 2012

Who qualifies?

Help the community by answering this question:


Eric Reusch’s answer
FNMA (Fannie Mae) buys conventional loans from almost all lenders. There are special programs for first-time buyers and those wanting to owner-occupy FNMA foreclosures. All require a steady employment history and good credit. Stop in to State Bank of Cross Plains and talk to a loan officer or contact HeatherM@FairwayMC.com at Fairway Mortgage. Once pre-approved, I'll be glad to help you get the home you want for a price you can afford.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Aug 19, 2012
Fannie Mae is a government backed mortgage program. You can read about the qualifications
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Aug 19, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer