marlin, Home Buyer in Houston, TX

What is the Cy-Fair area like? I'm interested in a property in the Aberdeen Green subdivision but I'm not familiar with the area at all.

Asked by marlin, Houston, TX Thu Jun 13, 2013

Answers

8
Shagufta Sheikh’s answer
Cy Fair is the school system, CFISD. You can see the rating on line, but personally I like the area and the school system and my kids go to the same schools and so is the Aberdeen Green subdivision is also a decent one minutes away from HWY290 and SH 6. Please let me know if I can help you with the buying of property of your choice.
Hello, Marlin!
I live and work as a real estate agent in the area and my kid goes to one of the Cy-Fair schools too.
Please, send me a message and I will be happy to send you more information of Aberdeen Green and surroundings.
Web Reference: http://www.realtypearl.com
Hi! I live in Cyfair and I am a Realtor here as well! I feel it is a truly wonderful area with many conveniences and beautifully landscaped neighborhoods. I keep on hand Cyfair magazine, Cyfair Lifestyles, and the latest Community Impact newspaper - all of which have wonderful info. Would you like me to mail you copies?
Cy-Fair has the most wonderful schools and Aberdeen Sub. has lovely homes. They were built in the
90's and are gorgeous! You are close to shopping and schools but, if you want to drive north and
visit small towns like Brenham, Hempstead, even Fredrickburgs! You have comforts all areas.
Let me know and we can go look at a few!

BeckyBurdeaux
Century 21 Hardee Team Realty
Cell (281) 455-2028
Marlin,

I live in a community next door called Copper Lakes. Aberdeen Green is a nice community with 2 community pools, a lake and more. $150,000-$300,000 range and the homes are typically 10-15 years old. There is a section with "bungalow" styled homes. Values are starting to increase and well priced homes in good to great condition are selling within days of hitting the market!

The general area is known as "Copperfield". The master planned community of Copperfield started the area in the mid 1970s. Then it grew west and areas like Copper Village, Aberdeen and Copper Lakes were started in the late 1980s. There is still new construction in the area and larger developments like Towne Lake near by. Great schools and easy access to shopping and dining.

Let me know if you would like to set an appointment to view the home your seeing on-line.

Mark McNitt
m 832-567-4357
Bernstein Realty, Inc.
Aberdeen Green is beautiful and there are a lot of great schools and shopping close by.

My office is not far from there. Check out our websites and find the Buyer's Agent you feel is most suited to represent you.
I grew up in Cypress and am very familiar with the area. It has grown leaps and bounds in the last 15 years. This is a very popular part of Houston and many people are moving out this way!

Let me know if you have any other questions or if you need some Realtor help...

Kevin Sechelski
832.545.5503
Contact@HouseHuntingHouston.com
Hello Marlin,

Cypress Fairbanks is a rather huge area which covers roughly 180 sq. miles along US 290. It includes Cypress and Jersey Village as well.

You will find YMCAs, Parks, Golf Courses, Libraries, Schools, Colleges, Churches, Restaurants, Movie Theatres, Shopping, etc.

The Aberdeen Green subdivision median built year is 2000. Where do you currently live? If you are looking at a particular property there and need to find out more, I can help.

If you have more specific questions, let me know.

Persis
persis.realtor@gmail.com
713-294-7747