M, Home Buyer in Cuyahoga County, OH

What is normal for buying a house in 44102?

Asked by M, Cuyahoga County, OH Fri Sep 28, 2012

When I call or email to ask to see a property how long is normal for a home buyer to wait for a call back or an email? Do the realtors somehow pull your credit rating before they agree to reply back? If so I don't see how I can ever buy a home.

Social security has agreed to pay me about $17,000 in back pay and will not put the money in my bank account. I have to ask them for permission how to spend the money. I guess because of my disability I can't be trusted with the money. I also don't see how I can ever get a loan from a trustworthy lender if I can't even get a chance to explain about the back payment.

I guess I will not get any replies for this post. Everybody I talk to about this seems to be overwhelmed with jealousy. One guy said he wished the government would buy him a house.

Answers

3
Lori Davidson’s answer
I am sorry you are having so much trouble. I personally get back to my buyer within 1 hour and rarely 2 or 3 houses. I am very prompt. I also have an excellent finance group that I work with. If you want to contact me please give me a call 330-612-2493 or email me lauradavidson@howardhanna.com
I would love to work with you and communication is very important in this business, this I understand and always want us to be on the same page.
The irony of the whole thing is that I used to be very judgmental of disabled people. I would wonder why a disabled person would buy brand new furniture when used furniture should be ok. I am allowed to buy furniture but apparently not a house which would be more practical. Oh well if nobody wants to sell me a house what ever. I'll go ahead and waste the tax payer money like the other disabled people do.