kweedman, Home Buyer in Jupiter, FL

What is it like to live in the condos at the Jupiter Ocean & Racquet Club?

Asked by kweedman, Jupiter, FL Fri Aug 10, 2012

Are the amenities worth such high HOAs? Is the association in good standing? Are they pleasant to deal with?

Answers

4
Dear Kweedman,

Jupiter Ocean and Racquet Club is a wonderful place to call home. As you may know there are a number of different unit types and so much depends on what you are looking for in a property. The location cannot be beat nor can the prices but you need to watch condition closely in all cases. Very well managed, financially sound and easy to deal with but keep in mind there are a lot of renters in the community; especially during the season. For investors it is a dream come true as snow birds can walk to the beach and it is one of the few developments where 30 day rentals are allowed.

The best thing you can do is clearly define your housing objectives and determine if this community will be a good fit. If you would like to further discuss your particular situation and put together a game plant to meet your goals please feel free to contact me at your convenience for a complimentary consolation.

Best of luck and if I can offer anything additional please let me know.

Always at Your Service,

Tom Priester e-PRO
"Results Driven Real Estate"

561 308-0175
tom@tompriester.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Aug 10, 2012
I have lived here since 1985
I love the location - so close to the beach
The maintenance is high mainly because of our location - in the respect to salt air and insurance
I would not live anywhere else!!!!
We have an on site manager and secretary and both are easy to dela with
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Aug 10, 2012
Susanna,

Jupiter Ocean & Racquet Club in Jupiter is in a great location. The beaches (dog friendly) are beautiful and you can find a lot of restaurants and shops near by. I have been a resident here for over 10 years, so I can help you find the perfect property. Contact me at your convenience.

Dimitri Gregorieff
Dimafl@yahoo.com
561 262 1318
Dear Krystal,
There are several subdivisions and models within Jupiter Ocean & Racquet Club (JORC) in Jupiter, FL. I have sold properties in there and found the HOA very pleasant to deal with. The community offers a very good value for location and lifestyle. With lifestyle I mean proximity to beach, kayaking, paddle boarding, surfing, fishing, tennis, golf, shopping and restaurants. The tennis club is a separate entity located within the community. It offers annual and seasonal membership options as well as lessons, summer camps and USTA league play. The tennis is open to the public.

I highly recommend the Jupiter area and would be happy to suggest other nearby communities.

Susanna Grubb
Illustrated Properties, Christie's Affiliate, Jupiter, FL
susannagrubb@gmail.com 1-561-827-2952