Home Buying in Las Vegas>Question Details

Bwayne, Home Buyer in Las Vegas, NV

What is it like to live in Las Vegas?

Asked by Bwayne, Las Vegas, NV Fri Feb 17, 2012

Answers

9
I was born and raised in Las Vegas and I love it. The best food from all over the world, great entertainment that is always changing, warm winters with no snow, no natural disasters other than occasional floods (and even those are minor compared to other parts of the country). Beautiful women every where, best clubs in the world, amazing night life, the Lake Mead 45 min away for boating, Mt. Charleston is 45 min away skiing and Red Rock 45 min away for hiking and camping, the list goes on and on!

If you need a good Real estate Broker to help you find a home here let me know!!
Nathan: You should only wish that Charlotte offered the quality of life Las Vegas has to offer. With 2 million real people, the "Strip" is NOT Las Vegas.

DAVID COOPER

Las Vegas Bank Owned Properties 3+2 Homes in Good Areas Earn 16-20%. Cash Flowing Day One. Avg Price $60,000. Call 702-499-7037

BANK-OWNED FORECLOSURE ON WEBSITE
WE CANT TELL YOU: "What Happens in Vegas.... Stays in Vegas!"

:)

*****************
IF THIS ANSWERED YOUR QUESTION: PLEASE GIVE ME A "THUMBS UP!" or "BEST ANSWER!"
*****************
Web Reference: http://www.natewolf.com
"The entertainment capitol of the world" If you are NOT a gambling addict, Las Vegas offers more of everything that makes life worth living

DAVID COOPER. Buyer's Agent - Investor -Sales Associate - Property Manager with 35 Years Exprience
Las Vegas has been my home since 1971. I have seen many changes. There is always so much to do. if you are ever feeling down just go down to the strip and get around the people and bright lights. It is nice to be able to see most any rock group or show . I like Lake Mead for boating and relaxing. There is also Red Rock for getting away on a hike or scenic drive. If you need to get away from the summer heat you can take a short drive to Mount Charleston. In the winter you can ski at Mt. Charleston or head up to Utah for some advanced snow skiing. Las Vegas is a great place to live. I am staying
Thank You
Suzie Marquardt
702-234-7653
I have lived in NY, Florida, Louisiana, Laguna Beach Ca, and Vegas since 76. I've traveld to Canada, Mexico, Italy, and Vegas is still my home. If you have 15 to 20 min, call and I'll tell you all the pros and cons.

Matthew D’Ercole
One Source Realty and Management
Cell - 702.501.0973
"A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves".
Know the Constitution & Bill of Rights.
Website - http://matthewsellslasvegas.las.mlxchange.com
As a 25 year resident and a 17 year Las Vegas Realtor, I think living in Las Vegas is great. It's normal when you want it to be and it's entertaining when you want and everyone comes to visit. There are shows and good deals and locals' specials to enjoy. The housing, schools and employment are a great basis to build a quality life around. If I can help you find a home and show you the different areas of town and the values vs ammenities, let me know. We can start with sending you houses and go from there. Looking forward to working with you, Kurt 702.656.1818
Las Vegas is a new city with new constructions, new homes and parks. It is not a boring place at all. The people are friendly, the life is less expensive compare to other states and there is no state tax either. Entertainment for 24 hours along with the biggest stars performing on stage. Mountain Charleston is only 40 minutes away and Lake Mead is 50 minutes . If you like to ski, you go to the mountain, if you like to fish or just ride jet skies, you go to Lake Mead.
Las Vegas is very affordable to live in because of the lowest priced homes. You can find a home for every budget in nice residential areas. All amenities are close to the residential areas.
If you need more information or want me to send a relocation package explaining all the details, please call me at 702-523-4142 or write to Ivana.alexander@gmail.com
Hi Bwayne. This link might answer some of your questions. http://www.facebook.com/thebridgesgroup . New information is updated on a weekly basis. Personally, I"ve been hear since 1960 and love it. Lots todo. - Randy