Home Buying in Boynton Beach>Question Details

sabaalan, Home Buyer in Boynton Beach, FL

What is included in the HOA fee at 11309 Wingfoot Dr in Indian Springs Estates?

Asked by sabaalan, Boynton Beach, FL Fri Apr 26, 2013

Answers

2
Good Morning,

This home is in The Estates section on Indian Spring Country Club. The Hoa fee covers the manned guards, common area maintenance, and gates. There is not a community pool nor satellite clubhouse within this section. Our company, Option One Realty, lists and sells numerous homes in Indian Spring. We live in The Estates section you are inquiring about and are members of the country club. Contact me to arrange a viewing of the property and I'll provide a tour of the country club.

Heath Ullman
Realtor, SRES
Option One Realty
561-573-8098

"Everyone has an OPTION...make yours Heath and Option One"
the HOA fees for this property include COMMON AREA, SECURITY, COMMON AREA REAL ESTATE TAX, CABLE. This community is gated and has manned gate. There is optional membership in a country club. The location is excellent with easy access to both the Turnpike and I95. I would be happy to arrange for you to visit this property and any others you are interested in, just contact me at 561-568-7231.

Leslie Hamilton
561-568-7231
lesliejhamilton@hotmail.com