Home Buying in Hagerstown>Question Details

cynthiadlc65, Home Buyer in Hagerstown, MD

What is going on with this house? Is it on the market or what?

Asked by cynthiadlc65, Hagerstown, MD Sun Sep 22, 2013

Answers

7
Not all houses you see online listed as "For Sale" or "Active", really are. The listing agent may never have updated an active listing once it was sold. If you see an abandoned house and are wondering if someone, somewhere is selling it, a little investigating can go a long way. I use a few resources to look up owner info and listing info. You can email me for more specific answers marlenabaldonado@gmail.com
Hope that answers your question!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 22, 2013
Cynthia,

Be aware, real estate professionals are in NO WAY responsible for data that appears on Trulia, Zillow or the hundreds of other aggregate real estate websites.
-
Truila states the real estate information they display comes from Listhub, NOT the MLS as some agents believe. Listhub and Trulia reserve the right to delete, replace, subsituate, supress, change or misrepresent informatin as it suits their purposes. THE AGENT IS NOT RESPONSIBLE!
-
The following link is to a report from the WavGroup. Note the accuracy data reported for Trulia.

http://waves.wavgroup.com/2012/10/03/real-estate-website-accuracy/

If you are serious about buying a home, you need to promote yourself to serious tools. Reliable, accurate, timely, compehensive, responsible data resides on the Multiple Listing Service. Every REALTOR (r) in Hagerstown, MD wouild be happy to provide you FREE access.

Annette Lawrence
Remax Realtec Group
4175 Woodlands Pkwy
Palm Harbor, FL 34685

RealEstateMadeEZ.us
18007 Par Three Dr. Hagerstown MD, (the house you are enquiring about) IS STILL ON THE MARKET. Please call our office - Roger Fairbourn Real Estate at 301-733-4183 with your questions. Thanks.
Just to let you know, Trulia does not stay current with their listings. Houses may go under contract but they are not updated on Trulia right away.
The house was listed at 152k as a short sale in july 2012; it was withdrawn in june of this year. I will reach out to the listing agent to see if I can find out more. Please feel free to email me at dianetaylor@mris.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 22, 2013
1008 Valley Brook Drive. Hagerstown md.
What is the address Cynthia?