Home Buying in Chicago>Question Details

Joe, Home Buyer in Chicago, IL

What is everyone's opinion of the 1600 Museum Park building that is wrapping up in the South Loop?

Asked by Joe, Chicago, IL Fri Mar 20, 2009

I'm considering looking at some condos in the South Loop and saw the building driving home the other day. Just curious what the general thought was on the building. Thanks!

Answers

5
Hi Joe-

I actually just took a client in this building yesterday and I was very impressed with the units and the prices. For example, One unit (1 Bed/1.5 Bath 900 sq ft) was origianlly listed for $389,000 and is now listed at $276,000 including parking! I am not sure what you are looking for, however, this building is offering great deals.
If you have any specific questions please do not hesitate to call or text me at 312-735-1799 or email me at lleonardi@gcchicago.com!

Lauren Leonardi
Keller Williams Gold Coast
676 N Michigan Ave Suite 3010
Chicago IL 60611
Email:lleonardi@gcchicago.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Mar 22, 2009
Joe,
I think its a pretty nice building. I personally like the units in 1235 and 1335 prairie a little bit better. But these units have some nice features. If you are going to be looking at condos in the area, you may as well pop your head in and have a look anyways. Let me know if I can be of any help.

Matt Laricy
Americorp Real Estate
Brokers Associate, e-PRO
708-250-2696
mlamericorp@aol.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Mar 20, 2009
Joe, that is a beautiful luxury condominium, but, continue to do your research. There are many fine developments throughout the South Loop, check out the Marquee at http://www.MarqueeChicago.com. The Web is a great resource for information, so, search, blog and ask questions... If interested, enroll today for a Free neighborhood market report at http://www.signup.jameson.com/AKOSSTRAUB
Joe the answer is buy buy buy. Rates are low and so are these prices. Along with the tax benefits and $8000 tax credit you are in luck!
Joe we specialize in the South Loop and office there as well. If you have any questions about any building in the South Loop please give me a call.

Phil Burnstine
Thornton Properties
773-255-1506