Home Buying in Canton>Question Details

uhbhay, Home Buyer in Canton, MI

What is average selling price per sq ft for homes in Canton (PCCSchools)? New const prices are coming around 118. Is it realistic?

Asked by uhbhay, Canton, MI Sun Feb 24, 2013

Answers

4
I just had a closing in Canton my buyer bought a 2900 sq ft home and priced out at $339,000. They had a lot of upgrades added. It was a well built home, I enjoyed working with their builder. If you have any questions please give me a call

Kim Bitsoli
734-658-5872
They're saying $118/sq.ft base price.
Where are you seeing new const prices at $118K?
It really depends on many factors -- what price range you're in, which style of home you're looking for, how old the home is, which school district it's in (Plymouth-Canton, Wayne-Westland or Van Buren) and by which neighborhood, zip code, etc.

If you want to seek a more refined answer, I recommend you use the service of a skilled agent who can more clearly refine your question and give you an accurate answer. In the general scope of things, price per square foot is a poor comparison for what a home is worth, in my opinion.

Let me know if you want some help.

Thanks!