Home Buying in Staten Island>Question Details

Nhbb22, Home Buyer in Dahlgren, VA

What is average price per sq ft for a center hall two family on staten islands south shore 50 x100 lot?

Asked by Nhbb22, Dahlgren, VA Sat May 4, 2013

Answers

6
So what is average sq ft in those locations average or range of price per sq ft for new const and resale
Approximately 800,000-900,000. Of course. Condition, square footage and property size will add to that. Usually noit much lower then 800,000. Again, you can do a search on my site. Good Luck.
Web Reference: http://homesiterealty.net
Above blvd between hylan and annoy from princes bay se Annandale and tottenville
Not only does it depend on area on the Sout Shore but many times it depends on the street that it it on , i.e. You can be in Great Kills and there is a big difference now between below the Blvd. and bove the Blvd.
When appraising a home there are other criteria taken into consideration, such as what Town in South Shore, 1 of 2 family, condition, basement, number of beds, garage, house square footage, etc. Feel free to search MLS on my site and Register your email for sold comps.
I don't see where I can see sold property's . How can I find that info on you web site?
Flag Tue May 7, 2013
Flag Tue May 7, 2013
Keep in mind that square footage costs do vary, and doesn't account for location and other considerations; therefore, it's really in your best interest to also review closed recently sold similar properties in the immediate area, and their final sales price; your agent can provide comps.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 4, 2013