Home Buying in Beverly Hills>Question Details

Kcyenav, Home Buyer in Beverly Hills, CA

What is available on North Canon Drive and surrounding area for all cash buyer in the $4 to $5 million range?

Asked by Kcyenav, Beverly Hills, CA Sat Jun 19, 2010

Answers

10
Richard ’s answer
Did you find your home yet? If not, are you open to "pocket listings" in addition to new listings on the market. Give me a call to discuss... I live in the neighborhood, and my office is on Canon and Santa Monica, so I especially tend to focus on the activity here. Happy to assist...
Richard "RJ" Kas (SFR, SRES)
"Representing the finest properties from Los Angeles worldwide"
KAS Properties - Coldwell Banker Previews International - Beverly Hills East
9388 Santa Monica Blvd, Beverly Hills, CA 90210
310.859-5334 office - 310.488.9826 mobile - 310-273-0670 fax ATT: RJ
RichardKas@gmail.com - http://www.RJforLA.com - DRE: 01352771
Sellers Buyers Investors Leasing Consulting
Actually, there was a decent looking view home listed just above Greystone Mansion recently in your price range. The property looked like it could use some superficial re-imagining and decorating, but I did send it to several clients and the listing sold in a couple of months.

I'd be glad keep an eye on the market for you and send you interesting new properties in the area as they become available. Home sales in this price range have also been slow over the last few years so it may make sense for you to investigate expired and withdrawn listings as well.

You'll also find all of the properties for sale in Beverly Hills and Bel Air posted on my website. Best of Luck.

There are 26 properties available in Beverly Hills from $3.5M to $5.5Million. Unfortunately, there
is nothing available on Canon Dr but there are properties that are on the market in the surrounding
areas. You hadn't mentioned bedroom/bath count, style, square footage of the home and lot,
condition of the home, etc. All these factors determine the price of the home. if you need
assistance in purchasing a property in Beverly Hills or any other area in LA, it would be my
pleasure to assist you.

Sandi Margolis
Keller Williams Realty, Beverly Hills
310 432-5787
As of June 30, there are about 22 active listings I can show you between $3.15M and $4.95M in Beverly Hills proper. We can narrow down the search per your requirements. I can preview those properties for you and drive you to the select few which fit your needs. Give me a call and we can discuss further. (310) 600-1553

Roger Perry
Realtor - Broker Associate
Rodeo Drive - Beverly Hills
(310) 600 1553
Hello Kcyenav,
There are not many properties available, however, if you are willing to update at bit, there is a classic 1929 Spanish estate on over 20,000sf lot that is available north of Sunset (behind the Beverly Hills Hotel) that is listed for $3,800.000. This is a very special property and if you would like more information or would be interested in seeing this home please contact me. This is my listing and does require a 24-hour notice.

Renee Ogiens
Hi Kcyenav,

Are you working with an agent or are you looking for one? There are several homes available in Beverly Hills as others have stated here. Aside from being an all cash buyer, what is most important to you? Location? Bed/bath count? Amenities of home, being in Beverly Hills proper, or would you consider Beverly Hills Post Office? There are a lot of questions to ask before I could recommend properties. Feel free to call or email me if you have further questions or would like more information.

Jodie Francisco
Prudential California Realty
310-277-6100 ext 236
Hello Kcyenaw,

There is only one house for sale on noth Canon and it is 610 N CANON DR , BEVERLY HILLS ,CA 90210, listed for $7,800,000....................

And in the area you have apx 18 homes in your price range, Wilshir to Sunset . Here are some of the addresses.

507 N PALM DR $3,395,000
513 N Crescent Dr $4,750,000
523 N BEVERLY DR $4,995,000
505 N REXFORD DR $3,299,000
521 N PALM DR $3,595,000
508 N CAMDEN DR $3,850,000

Let me know when you would like to see the properties.....

Anahit Hagopian, Realtor- #01837673

Real Estate Consultant
Coldwell Banker
166 N Canon Drive
Beverly Hills CA 90210
(310)281-4557 Office
(310)702-5515 Cell
(310)278-4934 Fax
anahit@coldwellbanker.com
Hello Kcyenav,

In the flats of Beverly Hills, here are some options close to North Canon in the 4 to 5 mil range.

You have 523 N. Beverly at 4.995 mil
516 Alta at 4.395 mil
513 N. Crescent drive for 4.750 mil

If you would like to schedule a showing of any please let me know.

I also am aware of some unlisted properties, pocket listings and I would be happy to show those to you too.

Monique Carrabba
The Carrabba Group
Keller Williams Hollywood Hills
mcarrabba@kw.com
(323) 899-2900
As my colleague stated, there is currently nothing "on the market". However, there are approximately 100 properties in some stage of foreclosure in the 90210 zip code (and I am sure there are as many properties where the owners are behind on their payments, but the banks have not taken legal action at this time). If you would like to provide me with the geographic parameters and your minimum requirements for your new home, a targeted marketing campaign to distressed property owners may be your answer. I would be pleased to help you. Just contact me directly and let's get started finding your new home. Dare to Dream.

Shel-lee Davis, CDPE, SFR, QSC
Your Real Estate Consultant for Life
RE/MAX Palos Verdes Realty
http://shel-lee.listingbook.com
Nothing currently unless a pocket listing?? The last home that was in decent shape on North Canon that sold closed at 7 mill. Are you iinto fixers?? That would be in the 4-5 Mill range if available. Thanks, John
propertysearchla@aol.com ( Hilton & Hyland 250 N. Canon Beverly Hills. Ca. 90210)