Victoria Kra…, Other/Just Looking in Wallingford, CT

What is a reasonable price for a 3 bedroom , 2 bath 2004 mobile home in great condition in a well-kept park?

Asked by Victoria Krasowski, Wallingford, CT Mon Nov 26, 2012

Answers

3
Hi Victoria,

To give you an idea down here in Florida I have one for sale in a 55+ community. It is not an 2004 but it is completely gutted to the frame and fully remodeled like a house.

New plumbing, sub-floors, completely drywalled including ceilings and ceramic floors.

It is 2 bed 2 bath with walkin jacuzzi tub and his / her sinks in master bath.

Kitchen is granite with built in wine cooler.

Outdoor screened sunroom is ceramic with tiki bar.

Backyard has hot tub with all plumbing and electric underground.

We are selling it for 23,000$ and that includes the essentials (side by side fridge, stove, dishwasher, washer, etc.

Having been around many mobile homes my advice to you is to look around and remember newer does not always mean its better. Watch out for soft or hard panel walls and carpet.

Goodluck!
It all depends on the mobile park and the age of the mobile home. Some have market values of 35,000 while others are valued at $50,000. The best way to know is request a CMA.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 9, 2012
Hi Victoria,

Many factors can go into figuring out the right price. But from the information that you provided i would say about $40,000. To give you a definiite price i would have to see the home.

Hope this helps.
I'm sorry but you cannot possibly be right. One that is older older with 2 bed & 2 baths was just sold for $59,000. The one I was asking about was purcased for $115.000 merely 3 years ago! So I cannot believe it is on ly worth $40,000.
Flag Mon Nov 26, 2012