Jeff Milinic…, Both Buyer and Seller in Fort Lauderdale, FL

What is a good resource to find beachfront property in Fort Lauderdale, FL?

Asked by Jeff Milinichik, Fort Lauderdale, FL Wed Aug 24, 2011

1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Nov 21, 2011
Hi Jeff,

I hope your day is going well. If you are looking for beachfront property I can certainly help you out. You can start a search on my website @ I also from time to time have additional resources that I can utilize to access some of these homes so please feel free to contact me when you are free so that we can speak. Thanks

Darren Nelson
Short Sale Expert
Coral Shores Realty
1119 E Sunrise Blvd.
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304
Office: (954) 568-9698 x255
Cell: (954) 881-8800
Fax: (954) 944-3178
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Sep 6, 2011
An Local Realtor has access to many different resources and many local agents form a network with other agents for access to private or upcoming listings. Find a local agent specializing in beachfront property to ensure you have the resources you need at your disposal.

Best of luck to you Jeff.

Charlene Weston
The Weston Group
Hi Jeff- Your best resource is always going to be contacting a local agent. Go online and find someone who looks like they specialize in beachfront homes. Call them and interview them. Good day!
I would ask a friend or relative that lives in the area for a Realtor referral. Very important to find a great Realtor and the best way is to ask for a referral from someone you trust.
Web Reference:
Hi Jeff:
The easiest way to find beachfront property in Fort Lauderdale is to work with a profession Realtor who is knowledgeable in that area. My market area is the beach areas along Fort Lauderdale and can access all resources to the properties that are available. I am an experienced, energetic and very qualified Realtor and would be happy to assist you with your search.
Please contact me if I can help you. Thanks,

Kind Regards,

Lynne Hale, Broker-Associate
Century 21 Hansen Realty Inc
Hello Jeff,

Take control of your Ft. Lauderdale beachfront property search with the Home Buyers Scouting Report®. Over 6 million listings from thousands of real estate companies available and updated daily.…

If you need further asistance I will be more than happy to assist you.

Obviously working with a pro that knows the market is themost important. I am a realtor since 1976 and a morgage lender since that time as well. I specialize in resort communities. Visit my website at I can show you property anywhere in Florida and there are some other areas that you may wish to explore. I hope to hear from you.

Allison Adler
The Keyes Company
82 years strong
1600 agents, 29 offices
I had a client recently relocate to Fort lauerdale. They were very impressed by the Realtor they used. It is very imoportant to use a full time Realtor. Mnay deals fall apart because a part time agent wasn't able to keep all the ducks in line. Let me know if you would like the contact information for the agent my clients had. Best of luck on your new home !
Hello, Jeff,
You could search or Trulia or Yahoo Real Estate, but meeting with a Realtor who has been practicing for several years is your best bet. As both a buyer and a seller, you would benefit by my market expertise. I have been providing professional real estates services in all areas of Greater Ft. Lauderdale and Broward County, as a certified appraiser for 25 years and an active broker since 1988. I am a small company that provides individualized consultation and specialized attention to your particular circumstances. You need the tools to make effective decisions for yourself. Give me a call.

Barbara B. Ruge, Lic. Real Estate Broker
L'Amour Florida Realty
Hi Jeff,

You can sign onto my website and look up beach front property. I look forward to helping you.

Susan Penn, PA, SFR, CDPE
EWM Realtor
Well Jeff, that is a simple question with a simple answer. As you might know all active real estate agent have the same access to listed properties in the area through the MLS system. Anyone can send you an up-to-date list of properties available. The more important question sould be, what are the intangibles and skill sets that each agent offer that can assist you in purchasing the property you are looking for. Also who would you be comfortable starting a long term business relationship with? Finding and purchasing a property is only one step in reaching your objective. Making that choice should be base on; knowledge of the real estate market, understanding market trends and also the ablility and the intuition to ask you the buyer/investor questions you haven't thought of. The answer to your question is a good agent! whoever that may be, they are out there.
Hi Jeff:

Your best , and only answer to this question is to locate a professional like myself, who has experience, and integrity! I would be happy to help you. I have not only lived, and worked in the beach area for over 25 yrs, and I am also on the Chamber of Commerce of Lauderdale By The Sea.
Please feel free to call or email me anytime,
Judy Calufetti
EWM Realty
direct: 954-646-1437
We have a terrific listing on the main Fort Lauderdale Beach, a 2/2 with a white sand, surf and bluewater view, $296,000...
You should work with an expert in the market where you are looking. I have all of the properties on my mls and available from my website. I would be happy to work with your criteria and find you property that fills your needs. I have specialized in resort properties including waterfront and intracoastal views. I hope to hear from you.
Hi Jeff:
All of the beachfront properties can be accessed through me and my MLS as the most accurate source. I specialize in Oceanfront and Waterfront properties, and my office is by the Intracoastal in Fort Lauderdale. If you wish to give me some specifics of what you are looking for, then I can send you a list of every property available on the MLS in the area you wish. This list is in real time and not out of date like some websites. Once a property is not available any more, it will not show in your list, and the minute a new listing becomes available, it will be immediately sent to you automatically.
I have lived by the beach for 30 years and have great knowledge of my market. I would love to help you in your home search. If you have any questions, please contact me.

Kind Regards,

Lynne Hale, Broker-Associate, CRS, e-Pro, CIPS
Century 21 Hansen Realty Inc
.....a real estate professional who specializes in beachfront properties in Fort Lauderdale.

Beate Rodriguez
Lic. Loan Originator

very user friendly or you can call me direct...

Thank You

Steve Kravitz - 3226918
Certified Distressed Property Expert
Bankers Realty Services, Inc.
211 SW 2 Street #F
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
(954)302-8677 Direct & eFax (305)785-8588 Mobile

Don't overlook the services a local real estate professional can provide for you. Sometimes the best answer is the most obvious....