Home Buying in Clarksburg>Question Details

Sms, Home Buyer in Clarksburg, MD

What is a good price to pay for a Beazer Franlkin model Single Family Home in Arora hills?

Asked by Sms, Clarksburg, MD Sat Jul 18, 2009

Answers

2
Depends on your all the "extras" you choose. The Franklin model is currently one of the most popular one for Beazer and they range between $379,000 to 450,000. the based model is a little over 3000 Sq Ft.
Think about this. . .there is a lot of competition between builders at this moment in Clarksburg. You need to play your hand. . .right to assure you of the best price possible.
See below for more info about Arora Hills. .
Hope this helps. .
You should have a Buyer Agent to serve your best financial interests. They can do a search on public records and try to determine the information you would like to have.

I specialize in New Homes and can serve you, if you do not already have an agent. You can learn more about my background by going to my website and clicking on Cathy Chapman, Broker. I grew up in the custom homebuilding business, served as a Sales Manager like the one you'll be dealing with at Beazer and have specialized in serving new home buyers for nearly 10 years. I welcome you as one of my satisfied clients. You should also visit my testimonials page. :-)

Cathy Chapman, Broker/Owner/Agent
Signature Home Sales, LLC
301-514-6839 Cell

P.S. Do not visit the builder without your agent or they will not be able to negotiate on your behalf! This is critical.