gdent94, Renter in Philadelphia, PA

What is a good first time homebuyer program that I can do in order to buy a house in March?

Asked by gdent94, Philadelphia, PA Fri Sep 6, 2013

Answers

5
I would suggest looking into an FHA loan. An FHA loan are specifically geared towards first-time home buyers and they have great benefits. FHA loans are popular for first-time home buyers because they have low closing costs, low down payment (only 3.5%) and they are easy credit qualifying. For example, I have been able to give an FHA loan to a borrower who has a credit score as low as 580. I would recommend looking further into an FHA loan so you can see all of it's features. Also, I suggest speaking to a lender, like myself, who can help you get the loan you need with great service and rates!

Well I hope this helps! If you have any further questions or if you need a loan, feel free to contact me. Also, if you found this helpful please leave me a recommendation if you can!

Brian Nguyen Sr.
Mortgage Banker
NMLS # 659743
Phone: 949.667.2887
brian.nguyen@nafinc.com
Please call me in my office so we may speak about YOUR needs and not things in general. I also need to know what you mean by a "First time home Buyers program and what your expectations of the program are. Some questions you need to answer are 1) What is your credit score and how old is it? 2)what price range are you looking in? How much do you want to spend and how much can you afford? As you see the right way is to find a REALTOR you can work with but also one that can work with you. When you read these replies make sure you take the advise of those that work in the area that you want to buy in. The laws may be the same from state to state but the rules and method of doing business may not be. Please call me at 215-725-5700 X 49 I'm in Philadelphia,PA area and have been dealing with Real Estate since the mid 1970's

Philip J. Cunningham Sr
V.I.P. Realty Corporation
7942 Bustleton Ave
Philadelphia, PA 19152
Office.(215)725-5700 X49
PhilCunningham2004@yahoo.com
http://www.GreatPaRE.com
Web Reference: http://www.GreatPaRE.com
There's a $5000 grant for 1st time home buyers, this grant you don't have to pay back as long as you keep your house for 5 years. Funds are limited so time is of the essence, once you get the grant you have 6 months to use it. any questions please feel free to contact me at 267-912-2085 or by email jasonr@remax.net.
USDA,FHA are great for first time buyers, find a local lender,its great your planning in advance so you can improve your credit if needed. good luck
Best to talk with a qualified Mortgage broker in your area, you may want to check several of them as the programs are different for each institution. You want to shop as many places, get the details of interest, points, fee's, penalties for early pay offs, ect... This way you have an idea of what you are getting before you commit to any one bank.

Kim