Home Buying in Yonkers>Question Details

herself212, Home Owner in Yonkers, NY

What is a fair price for a 1 bedroom, newly updated coop in Yonkers on Tuckahoe Road?

Asked by herself212, Yonkers, NY Sat Mar 9, 2013

Answers

3
Hi, in order to give you the most accurate response I would need to see the unit then compare it to what has sold within the past six months. Condition, location, and size are the three most important factors. Is it in the garden style complex across from Staples?

Christopher Pagli
914 406 9023
Hi "herself",

Unfortunately, the question needs more information to be answered with any accuracy. We have to compare this apartment with all the recent sales of similar apartments in that complex, as well as the surrounding area. In addition, we have to make allowances for the condition of this vs. the sold units, as well as make allowances for each amenity. As an example, an apartment with assigned and immediately available parking would fetch more.

Just give a call, and I would be delighted to help you.

Bob ('tis "himself", you know) 914 668-9514
Let me know what apartment you are interested in and I will take a look and be able to give you a more realistic answer.

Tony Murphy

Associate Broker
Houlihan Lawrence
Office: 914-328-8400 ext 329
Fax: 914-328-7902

Website: http://www.TonyMurphyHomes.com