Home Buying in East Islip>Question Details

Lfdsheet4, Home Buyer in 11730

What is Your Opinion Of The Country Village Section Of East Islip? I Am About To Put Bid On A House Any Advice

Asked by Lfdsheet4, 11730 Sun Aug 30, 2009

Country Village Section East Islip

Answers

2
Carol has great advice about buying a home. My advice is contact me for a mortgage. mike@murray4money.com
Are you working with a buyer's agent? If so, that agent should be able to point you in the right direction about recent area sales and trends. If you're working with an agent that's working for the seller, you may want to consider getting a buyer's agent. I would be happy to assist you or just answer any questions you may have. I work in the area.

Ralph Windschuh
Certified Buyer Representative
Century 21 Princeton Properties
631-467-0009
rwindschuh@c21princetonproperties.com
Country Viallge is a wonderful community. South of Montauk, not a flood zone and close to bike trails, fishing, marina and golf course.; Feel free to contact me for any other questions. Irene Lockel Netter Real estate 631 661 5100, or have your agent call. Best of luck
Flag Sat Oct 5, 2013