Home Buying in Pine Creek>Question Details

Hdboomer, Home Buyer in Pine Creek, Melbourne,...

What is Pine Creek 55 plus community like, the good and not so good?

Asked by Hdboomer, Pine Creek, Melbourne, FL Sat Aug 8, 2009

Answers

4
Yes it is a 55 and ov

Pete Dolci (321) 480-2544 55 and over community. very well kept and maintained. Nice people to congregate with.
Awesome question! city/sub info is all here http://www.BrevardAccess.com
Hi Hdboomer,

We are not allowed to answer that per the Fair Housing Law. My suggestion is when your Realtor® is showing you your future home to go talk to the neighbors. They will answer you truthfully and very update info. You will also have some friends before you move in.

I had a client that bought in there and he went to several homes around the one he was looking at and they all talked to him.

Good Luck.
Hdboomer, Do you know anyone that lives there or lived there? I would ask them. You can also call the HOA and ask for the website to find all ofthere documentation on reules and regulations. would also call or go on line and see what the police reports maybe in the area. But by all ethics and standards, Real Estate Agents and so forth are not allowed to answer this question.
If I may be of any further assistance please feel fre to call me at (321) 480-2544
Pete Dolci Realtor