Home Buying in Rancho Mirage>Question Details

Marsha, Home Owner in San Dimas, CA

What is Homepath Mortage Financing?

Asked by Marsha, San Dimas, CA Sat Jun 8, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3109607020-34860-Mission-Hill…

Answers

5
Marsha,

I created a short (~3mins) Youtube video that covers the "need to knows" about Homepath. The link is below.

If you have any questions, please get in touch.

Rob Spinosa
rspinosa@rpm-mtg.com
Marsha,

Listed below is the explanation of HomePath financing from the website for Homepath.
Ahould you need assistance with purchasing a home with Homepath financing, please give me a call.

HomePath financing, available only on Fannie Mae-owned properties, offers great benefits — low down payment, no mortgage insurance, expanded seller contributions, and more. HomePath Mortgage is available for move-in ready properties for both owner occupants and investors — a limited number of HomePath lenders also now offer HomePath Mortgage for the LLC borrower. The HomePath Renovation Mortgage provides both the funds to purchase and to renovate in one loan. You also can use the financing of your choice from any lender, such as your local bank, credit union or other financial institution.

Wendy Formica
760-567-2332
wendy@wendyformica.com
Homepath financing is financing on homes that have been foreclosed and are owned by Fannie Mae. Feel free to look at homepath.com to check out the available inventory. Depending on your credit you may qualify for as little as 3% down payment with no private mortgage insurance required and no appraisal.

Feel free to call me directly with any further questions 949-777-2109 or cell 951-210-2101.

Respectfully,

Eddie W de Leon
Senior Loan Officer
NMLS 238369
DRE Broker #01393751
Let me know If there are any other questions.

Have a great week.
Hello Marsha,

Here is the info to the answer that you asked.

Please let me know. if you have any questions.

http://www.homepath.com/resources.html