Cameron, Home Buyer in Chicago, IL

What is FMV for an updated townhome in west loop that is 3 BR, 3 bath, 2 car garage, and around 2500 sq. ft?

Asked by Cameron, Chicago, IL Mon Mar 17, 2008

Answers

2
Dear First Four Letters of the Alphabet,

There is a wide range of value in the West Loop for the commodity you've alluded to. As with all values, it is related specifically to location, age, degree of upgrade, size of complex, construction quality, light, etc. To better assist you to determine the fair market value of something in which you are interested in either buying or selling perhaps you should affiliate yourself with a local realtor to discern value.

Best of luck.

Tom McCarey
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Mar 17, 2008
Tom, you bring up some good specifics, so I'll add more detail to see if it helps. I will eventually get a realtor but for now am just building up my market knowledge.

Location is either Tri-Taylor, Little Italy, University Village
Age is new to 4 years ago
Upgrade is standard (living room hardwood, kitchen has granite, bathrooms have tiles, etc..nothing fancy)
Size of complex, contruction quality, light: I dunno how to answer this.

Does that help?