Tara, Real Estate Pro in Philadelphia, PA

What insurance companies in Philadelphia offer homeowners insurance for fixer upper properties?

Asked by Tara, Philadelphia, PA Tue Jul 1, 2008

Help the community by answering this question:


Try Vihi Insurance at 215-276-8441.
Web Reference: http://vihiinsurance.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Jul 5, 2008
Hello Tara,
Please feel free to contact me. I have a few good insurance people who I can recommend. If they cant help you they will at least point you in the right direction.
Have a great holiday.
Lee Stiber--LeeStiber@kw.com
Web Reference: http://www.LeeStiber.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Jul 4, 2008
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer