sweetsue97, Home Buyer in Olathe, KS

What info is available about these 2 2 houses?

Asked by sweetsue97, Olathe, KS Sun Jan 12, 2014

20715 W 108th St Olathe, KS and S. Lakeshore Drive, Olathe KS (no house no given)

Answers

4
Hi Sue,
If you send me an email I will be glad to send you a list of all the newer 4+ bedroom homes in the Olathe Northwest School district actively on MLS today. Sometimes the information on Trulia is not as up to date as actual MLS information. What's your email address?
Currently there are 40 homes active on MLS that are less than 10 years old in Olathe NW high School area.
Steve Hulme
Thank you - it is sweetsue97@hotmail.com
Flag Mon Jan 13, 2014
Thank you! The house on S. Lakeshore Drive showed up on Trulia as in Olathe and in pre-foreclosure. Perhaps that info is not correct. We have been looking for a 4 bedroom, quite new, good to excellent deal in Olathe or Lenexa in the Northwest High School area.
Sweet Sue,
I would be happy to help you with your search. What price point are you thinking about? I know of a couple good deals but it is all relative to the price point you want to be in. Give me a call at 913-707-3800 and we can discuss some options.
Steve Hulme
Flag Mon Jan 13, 2014
Hello Sweet Sue,

Angela is correct about the home on 108th. It is under contract. Since it is a new construction home I can not tell you exactly when it will show as 'sold'. I do assume that there are other homes in the neighborhood that you could have built exactly to your specifications.

Can you please provide a little more information regarding the home on Lakeshore Drive? There are several homes in Lake Quivira on Lakeshore Drive available and I would be happy to give you information about any or all of them :)

Please let me know how I can be of further assistance!
Crystal
913-908-9801
Crystal@TheHeritageHomeTeam.com
20715 w 108th is under contract.

would you like me to help you find a home?

913-707-6884

angela@shopwithshopper.com