Gary, Home Buyer in New Jersey

What incentives can be expected from a Hovnanian townhome development in Manalapan, New Jersey?

Asked by Gary, New Jersey Wed Jan 2, 2008

Answers

3
Hi Gary, I just bought a townhouse in Meadow Creek,Manalapan. They are offering great incentives towards upgrades and depending on the unit and when you are looking to buy they have other incentives.If interested in learning more about Meadow Creek or other developments in the area,please feel free to contact me.
Thank You
Susan Warn
Weichert Realtors
732-536-4400
cell 732-598-6865
I have sold many home in this development and know this development very well. If you are talking about single family homes the builder does offer nice incentives, they will not budge on the pice but will throw in significant amount in incentive subject to you using their mortgage company. I dont want to say any #s.
Please contact me for further consultation, I have sold six homes in this development last year and I'll be able to give you some insight about how this builder works.
Every builder is different, some offer incentives and some may offer nothing. Many times they also take into account how quickly the development is selling and how many homes are left. If you need help finding a home in the Manalapan area or have any additional questions feel free to contact me. I cover all of Monmouth County.

Heather Daccurso
Weichert Realtors
Freehold, NJ
732-577-0440-office
732-580-5309-cell