Allen, Home Buyer in Port Charlotte, FL

What if i only want listings of Properties with water(harbor) access with garage under 200K?

Asked by Allen, Port Charlotte, FL Mon Feb 8, 2010

Answers

10
Leslie Poole is an excellent realtor that would be happy to start a search for you. She responded quickly to your question and she will with any more you may have. Call her she does a great job!

If you are interested in financing Call Primary Mortgage Group for a quick and easy prequal and discover your options!

Kelley Tucker
Primary Mortgage Group
813-389-7456 direct
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Feb 8, 2010
Hi Allen,
Have you found what you are looking for? If not call me. Look forward to helping you.
Allen,
You can try one of my websites. Go to the link and and click on "MLS Search".
Then click on "Advanced Search". That will allow you to put in the criteria you want.
Hope it is helpful. Otherwise you can write me or call me: 941-235-3528.
Boater for over 35 yeras and I know the waters, canals, depths, bridge clearances
and anything related to owning/buying a waterfront home.
941-235-3528
Thanks!
Bill Hoyle
Hi Allen,
How are you? We have been enjoying excellent weather though sometimes a little cold for me.
We are in Punta Gorda, just across the bridge from Port Charlotte. We have some excellent buys here too. Punta Gorda was named one of the best places to live and also one of the best places to retire.
I love Punta Gorda. Visit my blog for more information on the area.
I would be happy to help you in your home search in Port Charlotte or Punta Gorda.

Genevieve Ramachandran
Allen,

Here is a link to the MLS reports for homes in Charlotte County with a 2-car garage and gulf access:

http://mfr.mlxchange.com/Pub/EmailView.asp?r=1774260246&…

Good luck in your home search,

MJ & John Shetron
Suncoasteam Realty
941-875-9651
mj@suncoasteam.com
http://www.suncoasteam.com
Hi Allen, if you are currently working with an agent you need to tell him/her your criteria, our MLS has many advantages that help us search in most cases very specifically for a customers needs. If they don't listen and just send you everything - you've got the wrong agent. Try another. Would be happy to assist if you are not currently with another agent. Good luck.
Web Reference: http://www.kelligroup.com
Allen,
Let me handle your home search for you! My Professional services is NO cost to you call me: or send me a email: mdasilvarealtor@gmail.com

RE/MAX Anchor Realty Group. (941) 875 4664
Allen

You can search my website for this type of listing. If you prefer, I could do it for you and send it via an email link.

I'd be happy to help.

Leslie Poole, SFR
Century 21 Aztec & Associates
4456 Tamiami Trail
Charlotte Harbor, FL 33980
Direct: 941-235-5644
Fax: 941-625-5244

LeslieP@C21aztec.com
Web Reference: http://lesliepoolehomes.com
Allen,
As Realtors we usually send you a search based on your criteria to your email. Then all you have to do is click on a link to view properties that match. The search will look for properties under 200k for you with (harbor) access. If any are available, they will be sent to you. If there are none, the Realtor will notify you. Most likely you might have to move your price range up if there are none. On the other hand, the search runs for sixty days. If one pops up, it will be sent to you. I hope this answered your question.
Allen, I can send you these specific listings, as well as set you up with new daily listings. Email me at eo@oceanhomesrealty.com

Elena Ollick
Amerivest Realty
Faith Home Loans
1-800-801-6080
239-443-5400
239-206-5400
eo@oceanhomesrealty.com
skype: napleshomes