Home Buying in Sturgeon Bay>Question Details

Bjorn, Home Buyer in Egg Harbor, WI

What if I don't have a down payment? I own my 3 year old Subaru. Does that help?

Asked by Bjorn, Egg Harbor, WI Sun Feb 12, 2012

There are ways to purchase your home with no money down, but there are other costs such as property taxes, closing and inspections that you sometimes need to pay out-of-pocket for. The only person that can truly answer your question is a lender in your area. Contact a few and go with the one that you trust!
Hi Bjorn, I'm Sue Kocken, a Realtor from Action Realty in Sturgeon Bay. Your questions really should be answered by a mortgage lender. There are government programs that provide mortgages without down payments which your lender would know; I'm fairly sure they are based on income. One comes to mind called WHEDA. Good luck in your quest to secure a mortgage. It is always best to become a qualified buyer by a lender before you begin your search for homes. That way you know what price range in which to look. Once you become a qualified buyer, let me know and I can help you search for your new home! Have a good week, Bjorn! Sue Kocken