Home Buying in Amarillo>Question Details

Shelly, Home Buyer in Amarillo, TX

What home builders take trade in's?

Asked by Shelly, Amarillo, TX Sun Apr 28, 2013

Answers

4
Hi Shelly,

There are pros and cons on both sides, so what you need is to see an objective market analysis on your own property, and an estimated net sheet based upon a realistic sales price if you sold the property straight up without the trade. Then, you can make an informed decision about whether the trade scenario is for you. Realty Central works with an excellent, reputable builder who will consider trades located in Amarillo and Canyon. I would love to meet with you at no cost or obligation to discuss it further. You may contact me at 806-236-5100 or cindi@realtycentralamarillo.com.
You can do this, but financially it's not normally the best option.

Better to sell first, and once your home is sold, then go shopping.

It's like the car business, where when you trade your old car they give your $1000 or $2000, but you could have sold it for $8000 on your own. Maybe more hassle for you and goes much quicker, but not the best idea money wise.
Bruce Lynn, Real Estate Pro in Coppell, TX
I work with a builder that may take a trade. You will net more if you let me just sell it and then buy the home you want. I would be glad to go over the process so you can make a wise decision.
Trading your home in with a builder can be a big loss of equity. I would love to do a market analysis for you to let you know what it would bring in today's market!

Brennan Coldiron, Broker/Owner
Coldiron Real Estate Group, LLC
806-626-3065
Web Reference: http://Brennan.AMAHOMES.net