Home Buying in Millis>Question Details

Spinning, Other/Just Looking in Millis, MA

What has been the average decline in market value of Millis homes over the past three years?

Asked by Spinning, Millis, MA Thu Mar 25, 2010

Hello, just wanted to give a market update for Millis. The current median sales price of $350K shows an increase of 15% since last year. The days on market have dropped drastically! The Millis market is HOT - if you're looking to buy or sell in Millis or neighboring towns, I'd love to help!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 17, 2013
Hi Spinning,

The average selling price in Millis has declined in the past five years. In 2007 the average selling price was $391,000 and today it is $321,000. If you compare this to other towns like it's neightbor Medfield the drop is less dramatic with an average selling price in 2007 of $615,000 to an average today of $600,000.

I would be happy to provide you with the statistics for other towns you may be interested in looking for a home.

Hello Spinning- I'm not sure of Millis specifically, so this may not be very helpful. Trulia has some good info on this site, as does AOL real estate and Domania is a good one- all free. Domania lets you see what I home sold for at any time over the past 10 years- so that's a good tool.
I would say 2007-2010 most of eastern Mass has come down 20%- 22% overall.

If I can be of any help, please let me know. Thanks and good luck,
Ken L.