Home Buying in 44721>Question Details

Joe H, Home Buyer in 55416

What happens if the sellers don't sign my mutual release form after I was not approved for a loan. They never made me deposit any money.

Asked by Joe H, 55416 Tue Jun 14, 2011

Am I still in contract for the home if they refuse to sign the release? How can I sign a contract for another home if they do not let me out due to my finances?

Help the community by answering this question:


Joe did you make the contract contingent upon successful financing? You may need to consult an attorney.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Jun 9, 2012
I am sorry to have to ask this question, but are you planning to make another offer just to not be able to get a loan again and create problems for other sellers? You do realize that the sellers are losing by accepting your offer when you are not financially able to purchase a house, right?
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed May 9, 2012
Joe - It's time to talk to a Real Estate Attorney.
The Marie Souza Team - Top Selling on Cape Cod
Cape Cod Real Estate Services
Phone: 508-790-2000
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Jun 16, 2011
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Ohio > Stark County > Canton > 44721 > Home Buying in 44721 > Question
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer