Home Buying in La Colonia>Question Details

Me, Home Buyer in La Colonia, Oxnard, CA

What happened with 541 N Bonita Ave, Oxnard CA 93030?

Asked by Me, La Colonia, Oxnard, CA Fri Jan 8, 2010

Answers

2
Hi "Me",

541 N Bonita Ave, Oxnard, CA 93030 Sold (08/24/01) DOM (Days on Market) 14. The County Records still show the same ownership, not a trustee sale or REO. Do you know more?
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Jan 8, 2010
Hi "Me".

There are so many great choices in Oxnard right now and they are really affordable. This is one of the areas really strongly hit by foreclosures because a lot of people who were not qualified purchased homes in this area. Too bad because Oxnard has amazing things going on with shopping and the college and the weather. I just did a walk through with a buyer there this weekend and think the city overall still has some cleaning up to do but there are some really nice pockets of places to live. Since my office is out in Simi, I am always grateful to show homes in West Ventura County, especially in Summer.

If you arent working with a Realtor yet, why not? Think about working with Barry or me or someone who is referred to you. Make sure you select a full-time, active professional Realtor with lots of experience and excellent communication. Consumers are really underserved by using someone who s anything less.