Home Buying in Blue Ridge>Question Details

Dr Retired, Home Seller in Blue Ridge, GA

What happened to the property listed at 81 shalom lane ?? It is still listed with the realtor who has the listing, but seems to have disappeared from

Asked by Dr Retired, Blue Ridge, GA Tue Aug 17, 2010

trulia, except something from Coldwell bnkr (not the agent) staing it is 295,000, which it never was, it was 199,000 but is now 179,000

Answers

4
Judy Aselton’s answer
As sometimes happens with listings, when it expires it is relisted with a new MLS number. Possibly that is why you can't tind it - the curent MLS is 201918 listed by North Georgia Mtn Realty. If this info doesn't match what you have been searching for, this "new listing" may be the reason and it should pop up in a few days when Trulia again downloads from the Multiple Listing Service.Let me know if I can assist you. Good luck in finding your listing choices.

Judy Aselton, Assoc. Brkr, GRI, ePRO
Blue Ridge, Ga.
678-463-1129
Hello Again Dr. Retired! How are you?

81 Shalom Lane is still available. It is listed for $179,000, MLS# 201918. If I can be of any further help, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Make it a GREAT day!

Chad Lariscy
706-994-8686
Chad@EmailMyRealtor.com
Dear Dr. Retired,

The property is still available as you know but it appears as though it has not been reloaded on Trulia. The listing has likely popped up through broker reciprocity to get more exposure to the property. If you are interested in this home please feel free to give me a call at 706-618-7700 or you might like to visit the website of our family owned business http://www.lktmtnrealestate.com . We focus on retirement and second homes in N GA.
Dr Retired,

I would be happy to help you with info on this property, if you provide the full address or Trulia link. I noticed you are listed as a seller - are you trying to use 81 Shalom Ln as a comparable to price your home - or are you interested in purchasing it?

Either way I can help you.

Robert Whitfield
Broker/Owner - Realtor
Professional Buyers Broker
Relocation Expert
ICC Code Certified Building Inspection Expert
Advantage Realtors
678-585-9691
877-787-7167
“Know what you’re buying - Before you submit your offer!”