Kristian Har…, Renter in Glen Burnie, MD

What first time home buyer programs exist in Anne Arundel Count?

Asked by Kristian Hargett, Glen Burnie, MD Sat Jun 23, 2012

We currently live in A.A. county and plan to buy in A.A. county. I keep hearing about programs but I cant seem to find them. Is anyone familiar with them?

Answers

5
The best program for first time buyers is the AA Mortgage assistant program were you can obtain up to 30k to purchase a home. you have to qualify based on the number of persons in the family and the incomear .

The numbers on the income change slightly in July when the program gets funded every year. If your income qualifies you, you will have to attend a personal counselling session and a few classes /seminars about the proces of buying a home and you will be on your way.

In May 2012, I closed a deal were my first time buyers obtained almost 28K plus the closing help I secured form the sellers. I will be happy to help you figure out if you qualify and to register you in the program.
410-672-3699
There are many first time home buyer programs available to home buyers. There is the CDA/SELP program, FHLB loan program, Live Near Your Work just to name a few. Some banks offer programs that are unique to them.
I'd be happy to assist you in the maize of home ownership. There are a lot of things to do to prepare for buying, starting with identifying your needs and getting preapproved for a loan. There are lots of ways to structure your home purchase that limit the amount of money you need to pay out of pocket.
I'd be happy to sit down with you and go over the process and help you prepare and get on the path to homeownership.
June Piper-Brandon
Associate Broker
Century 21 New Millennium
410-292-0100 (direct)
410-730-8888 (office)
I have FHLB which is statewide and likely better than anything AA county has. I'll find the programs and see what they can do. FHLB is 5,000 for you if you qualify.
I will make sure if there are any grants you can receive.

Brent Mendelson
nmls111407
There are a couple of good programs that you may qualify for. There is a program through AA County that offers classes to help improve your credit and also give up to $30k in grant help if you qualify. There is also grant money from dselp as well. Pam
Are there still 1st time home buyer programs that offer 30k for down payment assistance
Flag Tue Jul 5, 2016
hi am interested in learning more about the 30k grant first time home buyer program please give me a call 443-437-3394
Flag Tue Nov 12, 2013
It's 2013 is Anne arundel County still offering any first time buyer programs?
Flag Thu Apr 11, 2013
I know its 2013 but is anne arundel county still offeringany programs for first time home buyers
Flag Thu Apr 11, 2013
I am very familiar with first time home buyer programs in Anne Arundel County- call me and I can go over the programs with you- then depending on where you want to live- I can work with you or refer you to a realtor that can work with you in a specific area. I just sold a house in So Arundel county near Deale and Shadyside that allowed the buyer to purchase with no money down. Reach out to me at 301-785-1995!