Home Buying in Deerfield>Question Details

jonathan.ton., Home Buyer in Deerfield, IL

What exactly does the HOA fees cover for the Townhomes in Inverrary Lane, Deerfield?

Asked by jonathan.ton., Deerfield, IL Sun Sep 9, 2012

Does the HOA fee include which exactly(ie.gas, garbage, landscaping, water, electricity, roofing, painting?)

Answers

5
old question how did this resolve itself?
Hi Jonathan,
If you are still searching for a home in Deerfield, see my latest report on the local market

http://www.trulia.com/blog/art_wilson/2013/01/deerfield_il_r…
Hi Jonathan,
The HOA fees in Inverrary Inc l:Water, Common Insurance, Exterior Maintenance, Lawn Care, Snow Removal, Scavenger and Pool.

Tami Leviton
Coldwell Banker Deerfield
If you are looking to buy a condo or townhouse in Deerfield or surrounding areas, why not work with an area experienced Realtor, the buyers agent, working on behalf of his or her buyer is free to you.
You will have an Expert on your side, who will not only do research to find you the right place at the right price and in the right areas for you, and make the appointments and arrange the showings, negotiate the price and terms on your behalf, and guide you through the entire process, but a buyers agent is free to YOU the buyer, it only costs your loyalty to the one trusted Realtor of yours. So why not
protect yourself and have an expert in your corner.

Also all the questions like you posed above he or she will be able to answer you for all the properties you may be interested in. Feel free to contact me and I would love to help you and assist you in finding
the right one for you, get to know me go to my website....

All the best to you
Sincerely yours,
Edith YourRealtor4Life & Chicago and Northern Illinois Expert
to search for properties in my expanded service area.
HAVE THE MOST WONDERFUL DAY :)Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and Investors alike....
Covering for @Properties the city of Chicago, all N and NW suburbs, the fine homes on the
North Shore, and many of the W and SW suburbs, and with her trusted Partner Agents all of
the US and worldwide properties. Edith speaks French, German, some Spanish and other.....
@Properties, 30 Green Bay Rd, Winnetka, Illinois 60093 ---- EdithDoesItRight@yahoo.com or EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com Check out my website at htttp://www.tinyurl.com/MeetEdithHere
get to know me better and learn about my experience, expertise, services available and letters of recommendation of former clients..... Also you can sign up on my site
$185-235 per month depending on the size of the unit. includes water only, and pool access and snow, garbage and exterior care.