Home Buying in South Roebuck>Question Details

Jacqueline C…, Other/Just Looking in 35206

What elem and middle school is 625 lisa lane bham al 35206 zoned for?

Asked by Jacqueline Clark, 35206 Thu Nov 22, 2012

Answers

4
I suggest you call the Birmingham Board of Education, Attendance Office for the most reliable answer to your question.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Nov 23, 2012
We closed one in that neighborhood for a family a few months ago and it was Huffman. But I would check online like Kathy suggest. If you would like any mortgage questions answered please feel free to email or contact me. 205-296-8741 cell Rates are crazy low!
Sometimes the listing may not have an update to a new rezoning that has taken place. For your comfort it may be best for you to pull up the school board website either Jefferson county of Shelby county and ask them directly. That is the best source for you to get your answer. A home may be on the market during the time an area is rezoned and the school may never have been changed on the listing.
Everything I see, shows Huffman Middle School and Huffman High School. You interested in buying this home?